Have you considered labeling your company car, but have not yet dared to take the step? In today's post, you will finish deciding, since we give you the keys to why it is beneficial to label your company vehicle to publicize your business and thus enhance your brand image.
When you are a business owner, any action you take is little to attract customers. Physical or digital advertising is essential to make yourself known, but do you know the advantages of labeling your company vehicle? Without a doubt, it is an action with which the objective of making yourself known is more than met, at a not too high cost. Thanks to labeling your company vehicle, you can make your business visible 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Reasons to label your company vehicle
There are many reasons why large companies and commercial brands label their company vehicles, we are going to highlight 5 important reasons why label your company vehicle to have a very high impact and add value to your business.
Labeling your company vehicle favors the memorability and recognition of a brand. The visual impact that is achieved by labeling your vehicle is especially high, thus enhancing your brand identity.
Continuous promotion 24 hours a day 365 days a year
Thanks to labeling your company vehicle, you not only impact with your brand while you are in circulation with your car, but also, during the time it is stopped and parked, the impact of your business remains stable.
Boost your corporate image
Labeling your vehicle forces you to define your corporate image in order to enhance your brand. Company vehicles are still an extension of your own company abroad, so it is a differentiating element that allows you to give your business greater value. It is important that you have clear and defined colors, logo, slogan because they are elements that, when you label your vehicle, will be visible to many people.
Give an image of greater professionalism and confidence
Labeling your company vehicle gives you more professionalism immediately and generates a feeling of immediate confidence. Presenting us anywhere with a labeled company car conveys that you are a company that takes care of details.
The use of vinyls as a labeling method for your company cars offers you the possibility of maintaining the resale value of your vehicle. This investment in advertising is especially profitable, since it provides a continuous promotion of your brand at a low cost, since the durability of vinyl is especially low.
Different types of vinyls to label company vehicles
There are different types of vinyls to label your company vehicle. On the one hand, the most traditional and durable is the cut vinyl sign that is often used to shape drawings or letters. On the other hand, the printed vinyl sign allows you to print photos in full color for example. Finally, you can also opt for micro-perforated vinyl, which is ideal for applying on glass.
Tips when labeling your company vehicle:
- When labeling your vehicle, think that the design is very important. Therefore, it is essential that you place your trust in an expert company in the sector.
- Take care of the colors. Your car should attract attention and convey an image aligned with your brand.
- Do not try to put too much information, since you can saturate the reader and achieve the opposite effect than desired.
- Think that whoever sees your vehicle will have very few seconds to receive clear, concise and specific information about your brand, so it is essential that you are clear about what you want to say with very few words.
- Take care of fonts: they should be easy to read in a short time and you should feel like reading them.
- The logo must be placed so that it is legible and eye-catching at the same time.
- The vinyls that you attach to the vehicle must be sized in size and color.
- It is important to know the current legislation that indicates where in the vehicle a vinyl can be placed and where it cannot. In this sense, you can fully trust Big Colour, since we are up to date with this legislation and the changes that are taking place in it.
Post a Comment