Measures to be taken:
- Do not charge the battery when it is a little discharged or you will end up with it prematurely.
- Before disconnecting the battery from the charger, make sure the charge cycle is complete.
- Add distilled water only.
- Replace damaged or sulfated flexible bridges and screws
- Check the condition of the battery plug and connector periodically.
- Electric batteries produce a gas mixture that is explosive at a concentration of only 4%.
- Battery charging areas are dangerous, given the existing ventilation, ignition, electrical and environmental hazards.